No art today, but here's an amusing picture of my puppy wearing some reindeer antlers and looking appropriately upset about it.
I really enjoy the post-Thanksgiving pre-Christmas time, it's one of my favorite times of the year (apart from summer vacation that is, har har). This also begins the three-week stretch to the end of my first semester of senior year (INSERT SCREAM OF TERROR HERE). In the next three weeks, I have this left to complete:
1. One twelve-page comic book for the Milwaukee Bucks
2. Approximately twelve more character designs for the "12th Night in the 20's" project
3. Two finished illustrations for fantasy art class (one due Wednesday)
4. One final project for Senior Writing Seminar (which I can actually churn out fairly quickly, I'm sure)
5. A finished plan of what my senior thesis space will look like
(INSERT ANOTHER SCREAM OF TERROR HERE)
So yes. Follow along as I go slowly insane and lose hours of sleep in getting all this stuff done. But all throughout I will be listening to Christmas music and watching Christmas movies and eating Christmas baked goods and it will seep into my brain and be totally AWESOME. HRAAAA.
Alright, well, hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving, and I will be back at MIAD and commence working my butt off in approximately 24 hours. Yeehaw!
P.S. If you haven't seen "Tangled" yet or have doubts about seeing it... you should see it. It's actually much better than its marketing makes it out to be. Just sayin'.
P.P.S. Snap, I've reached 10,000 views on this thing! Niiiiice! Thanks for looking, everyone!